I will do what I’m supposed to do.
- Mom: Bastard!
- Dad: Bitch!
- Billy: Mom, what's a bitch and a bastard?
- Mom: Well, a bitch is a lady and a bastard is a gentlemen.
- Later Billy goes outside and listens to his neighbors and hears "put your penis in my vagina!" Then Billy goes to his mom.
- Billy: Mom, what's a penis and vagina?
- Mom: Well, a penis is a hat and vagina is a coat.
- Then Billy sees his dad shaving and cut himself and says "shit"
- Billy: Dad, what's shit?
- Dad: Well Billy, shit is a type of shaving cream.
- Then Billy goes to see his mom cutting the turkey and his mom cuts her finger and says “fuck!”
- Billy: Mom, what's fuck?
- Mom: Well Billy, fuck is a way of cutting the turkey.
- Later the guests arrive and Billy goes to them
- Billy: Hello bitches and bastards, may I take your penis’s and vaginas, my dad’s upstairs wiping shit off his face, and my mom is in the kitchen fucking the turkey.
- The end
- Teacher: Can you see God?
- Class: No.
- Teacher: Can you touch God?
- Class: No
- Teacher: Then there isn't a God!
- ... ... ... ... *Student raises their hand and says* "Sir, can you see your brain?"
- Teacher: No.
- Student: Can you touch your brain?
- Teacher: No.
- Student: Oh okay, so you don't have a brain?
- Reblog this if you Love & Believe in God.
With money you can buy a house, but not a home.
With money you can buy a clock, but not time.
With money you can buy a bed, but not sleep.
With money you can buy a book, but not knowledge.
With money you can buy a doctor, but not good health.
With money you can buy a position, but not respect.
With money you can buy blood, but not life.
With money you can buy sex, but not love.